Urban Assault Airsoft Rules
Please review the rules for our airsoft field listed below prior to playing. If players do not follow these rules, they’ll be subject to disqualification and removal from the field without a refund.
Urban Assault Airsoft Field Rules
- Waivers must be completed before you play. Fill out the online waiver before you check-in. You can download waivers here, or complete them onsite before the airsoft game starts.
- Group leaders register all party members and pay for the group at the same time. Waivers are reviewed and verified at this time.
- Players must check-out when finished playing if using any of our gear. You are responsible for returning it in the same condition it was issued to you or you will be responsible for replacement or repair costs.
- Players must be 16 years old or older to play, unless accompanied by a parent or legal adult with the group. That person must remain on site while all players under the age of 16 are playing. Airsoft at RAMM-TAC unless in a private party or accompanied by a playing adult then the minimum age is 10 years old.
- Upon arrival to the course, all Airsoft weapons should be stored, secured, and carried in a safe manner, pointed in a safe direction. Magazines should be removed from the gun and no BB’s are allowed in the gun while outside of a playing field. Barrel Bags must be secured on the rifle before you remove it from your vehicle. Treat and handle transportation of all Airsoft Guns like REAL FIREARMS.
- Upon departure from the course, all Airsoft Guns should be stored, secured, and carried in a safe manner, pointed in a safe direction. Magazines should be removed from the gun and no BB’s are allowed in the gun while outside of a playing field. Barrel Bags are to remain secured on the rifle until it is safely secured in your vehicle. Treat and handle transportation of all Airsoft Guns like REAL FIREARMS.
- Real firearms or knives are strictly prohibited on our property. If you are found with real firearms or knives, you will be subject to immediate removal of the park and or legal action.
- 1000 BBs are included in you course fee. Additional BBs may be purchased at our store. To ensure safety and BB size only RAMM-TAC BBs are used on our course.
- Full Face Protection is required at all times on the playing field, no exceptions. Acceptable face protection can be a paintball goggle mask that meets or exceeds ASTM standards and is manufactured for the sport of paintball or airsoft and CAN NOT be altered from the original manufactured form. Other protection may be a fully sealing goggle system that meets or exceeds ASTM standards PLUS a balaclava or bandana. The full face and ears must be covered by either option to prevent injury or penetration of BBs. Face Protection must remain on at all times while on the course. Do not remove Face Protection under any circumstance while on the course.
- Barrel Blocking Devices are required in any location other than on the course. Acceptable Barrel Blocking Devices fit over the end of a barrel and prevent a BB from exiting the Barrel Blocking Device in the event the weapon is discharged. Barrel Bags specifically manufactured for the use of paintball barrel or airsoft barrel blocking are the preferred method of Barrel Blocking Devices. All pistols when not on the course must be unloaded and magazines removed.
- Magazines and clips MUST be removed from the airsoft weapons and three clearing shots fired in a safe direction before leaving the playing field. Remove the magazine and clips from the airsoft weapon, clear any and all BBs from the weapon, and put guns on safety mode. At this time put your approved barrel blocking device on the weapon covering the tip of the barrel. The Barrel Blocking Device must remain on the weapon at all times unless you are on the field of play. It is required that all pistols have the clip removed and must be holstered or covered.
- There is no firing allowed in any non-protected area, EVEN if there are no BBs in your airsoft gun. Always remove your BBs from your equipment while it is not in use. Keep your fingers off the triggers at all times while holding your equipment.
- When you are off the course, always point your Airsoft Gun in a safe direction aiming towards the ground. Do not point them at others or at a horizontal position unless you are on the playfield or in the safety and confinements of a Chronograph / Firing range.
- No blind firing is allowed. Airsoft guns must be on your shoulder or in your line of sight when firing. “In game” firing from the hip is allowed when running. Do not shoot through cracks or holes in buildings or structures.
- Keep your fire on the field you are playing on. Unnecessary firing on the field is not allowed. If your gun needs to be tested or repaired, do not do so on the playfield. Test out equipment and make repairs ONLY in the safety and confinements of the Chronograph / Firing range.
- Airsoft weapon velocities: 350 / unless you have a sniper rifle then your minimum engagement will be based off of your FPS
- All guns must be chronographed properly with an appropriate chrono tag placed on the gun by a referee or authorized person after being tested properly. Staff will provide certified BBs for testing. Any type of modifications or adjustments made to the gun to shoot at an unsafe or higher velocity after being tested and chronographed is not allowed and players will be subject to losing any playing privileges that day or subject to permanent ban from the course. Sniper rifles are not allowed within 10 feet of the target. Do not shoot any players that are closer than 3 feet. If caught shooting within 3 feet, you will be removed from the game and possibly from the park for the rest of the day. If you are within 3 feet of another player and have them dead to rights you must yell “BANG BANG” or “Surrender” instead of firing.
- This is a sport of honor and integrity. If you are hit, be honorable and call your hits out loud. Any player caught cheating will be removed from the game immediately and face possible loss of playing rights for the rest of the day without a refund. “Dead men do not talk,” therefore if you are eliminated, do not give teammates coordinates of opponents or no hit calling on opposing players. Any single hit to the body, gear, or mask count as a hit. Friendly fire and surrenders count. Grenades, grenade launchers, and rocket launchers are allowed with management authorization only before using on the field. This and any grenade types , Thunder Bs, noise makers, claymores, or non-Airsoft gun projectiles must receive management authorization before taking on the field.
- Rubber knives are allowed in certain circumstances and must be approved by management prior to use. Real knives are not allowed on the playfield. You must tap the player with the rubber knife in order to eliminate the player. Do not stab or throw the knife.
- No physical contact, use of foul language, or arguing with the players or referees. If you have an issue, talk to the referee or a member of management. Keep in mind, the referee’s decision is final.
- Do not leave your equipment or personal belongings unattended. Safely secure all items. Do not leave batteries, Green Gas, chargers, tools, or equipment unattended. RAMM-TAC does not claim responsibility of any damaged or stolen items.
- If any of these rules are broken, players will be subject to immediate ejection of the game or possibly for the rest of the day without a refund.